your system keeps erasing my password

Ekiga General mailing list
System keeps forgetting my password.

I would like to sign in to my account.  I save my username and Password in my KeePassX password manager, but after 8 attempts(8 accounts I had to make, your system really is wasteful!), even though on the 8th attempt I log into the webpage https://www.ekiga.org/user for a breif amount of time, when I logout(there is no place to officially logout, the closest guess is to just close that tab of the browser), and then when I log back in is says the password is incorrect.  Again, from start I used the password manager to create the account, including using it to enter in my password two times in a row from the very 1st time I had to when creating my account.

This is a simple process, one which there is no way for the user to error on.  Your system is at fault and I want this problem to stop.

Please get back to me on what I have to do to sign on.  And where is your missing log-out link?

Sincerely,
Andrew Comly
1 908 386 95 70

Ekiga system keeps erasing my password

Ekiga General mailing list
Ekiga's System keeps forgetting my password.            '

I would like to sign in to my account.  I save my username and Password in my KeePassX password manager, but after 8 attempts(6 accounts I had to make, your system really is wasteful!), even though on the 8th attempt I log into the webpage https://www.ekiga.org/user for a breif amount of time, when I logout(there is no place to officially logout, the closest guess is to just close that tab of the browser), and then when I log back in is says the password is incorrect.

My six accounts below:
SIP address:  sip: [hidden email]
abcd1234
bl89mua4q6