stop sending me mail

Cleo C
please stop sending me email....i dont use gnome meeting and never will.....so could you please take me off your address list...thanx.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile

Re: stop sending me mail

michel memeteau
You receive those email because you have suscribed to the list , we dont send
emails for our pleasure you know ..  please unsuscribe by yourself through
the website

--
http://memeteau.free.fr