occasionally crashing under windows 7

Lentes, Bernd
Hi,

i'm new to ekiga. We need to particioate in a videoconference and i'm currently testing ekiga. Until now the qualitiy of the audio and video is very fine.
But it's crashing ocassionally under windows 7. I have Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 64bit. I have some entries in the event log. I can offer them as a download if necessary. Please just tell me to do that.
Can i get help here or should i report to bugzilla ?

Thanks in advance.

Bernd

--
Bernd Lentes

Systemadministration
institute of developmental genetics
Gebäude 35.34 - Raum 208
HelmholtzZentrum München
[hidden email]
phone: +49 (0)89 3187 1241
fax: +49 (0)89 3187 2294

Erst wenn man sich auf etwas festlegt kann man Unrecht haben
Scott Adams

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Dr. Alfons Enhsen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671

Re: occasionally crashing under windows 7

Lentes, Bernd

----- On Sep 5, 2016, at 5:49 PM, Bernd Lentes [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i'm new to ekiga. We need to particioate in a videoconference and i'm currently
> testing ekiga. Until now the qualitiy of the audio and video is very fine.
> But it's crashing ocassionally under windows 7. I have Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
> 64bit. I have some entries in the event log. I can offer them as a download if
> necessary. Please just tell me to do that.
> Can i get help here or should i report to bugzilla ?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I forgot: i'm using version 4.0.2

Bernd