my config.xml file with comments

Chris Tidal Wave-2

Best Regards,

~~Chris

config.xml (6K) Download Attachment

Re: my config.xml file with comments

Chris Tidal Wave-2

Please delete my privious email and do not post it to the distribution list.

It contains information that I accidentally sent to the ekiga list.

Thank you,

Chris

Re: my config.xml file with comments

Yannick-GNU/Linux
Le samedi 17 octobre 2015 à 16:31 -0700, Chris Tidal Wave a écrit :
> Please delete my privious email and do not post it to the
> distribution list.
>
> It contains information that I accidentally sent to the ekiga list.

I'm sorry we do not have the power to do such thing. Those datas are
now inside a lot of computers worldwide, under a lot different
legislation. They even are now on web archives which has been acceded
by a lot of unknown people.

Please consider this as a security breach and take appropriate mesures
on your side to secure your system. (i.e. mesures that would turn those
leaked datas useless).

Regards,
Yannick