hey

Robert Drury
I truly want to correspond with people on this list but I cannot
understand HOW after 20 YEAR of working in computer applications in the
"internet age".  Please accept this as legit as I am trying to
contribute by giving you some feedback.  I got sipdroid running on
samsung galaxy and I was very happy that it worked first time.  When I
tried to leave positive feedback for the person who gave me the
INSTRUCTIONS for doing this I FAILED because who knows why?  The login
didn't work, I don't know.  Just make this goddamned software EASY for
friggin dunces like me, eh?  Make it easy!  And to all free software
people out there, DOCUMENT YOUR GODDAMNED SOFTWARE, eh?  I said, eh?
Needs to be said.

Re: hey

Genghis Khan
Hi,

What exactly is the problem?

Please specify version and operating system in use.