gnomemeeting automation

DAVID BAKER-7
Hey guys n girls,

I'm trying to automate gnomemeeting dialing a connection to a remote ip address.

I had a search and couldnt find this feature inside gnomemeeting... is
there a way I can automate it?

Idealy i want to be able to run a server with a webcam and be able to
visit the box like:

http://4.3.2.1/start_gnomemeeting.php?to_ip=1.2.3.4

I need to use gnomemeeting as i cant get my webcam (Microdia Triplex
i-mini PC Camera) to work under any other software.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Dave.

Re: gnomemeeting automation

Julien PUYDT
David Baker a écrit :
> I'm trying to automate gnomemeeting dialing a connection to a remote ip address.

Gnomemeeting has a dbus-component that can do that.

> Idealy i want to be able to run a server with a webcam and be able to
> visit the box like:
>
> http://4.3.2.1/start_gnomemeeting.php?to_ip=1.2.3.4

If php allows to use dbus, you're done.

Hope this helps,

Snark on #gnomemeeting

Re: gnomemeeting automation

Jouni.Lohikoski@iki.fi
> Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:19:41 +1000
>

> I'm trying to automate gnomemeeting dialing a connection to a remote ip address.
> I had a search and couldnt find this feature inside gnomemeeting... is
> there a way I can automate it?
> Idealy i want to be able to run a server with a webcam and be able to
> visit the box like:
> http://4.3.2.1/start_gnomemeeting.php?to_ip=1.2.3.4

man gnomemeeting, see -c parameter

ie:
$ gnomemeeting -c h323:1.2.3.4    # call to direct IP address
$ gnomemeeting -c h323:h323.voxgratia.org   # test call
$ gnomemeeting -c callto:ils.seconix.com/foobar@somewhere # ILS still works?
$ gnomemeeting -c h323:[::ffff:1.2.3.4] # not sure if IPv6 works in this

Re: Re: gnomemeeting automation

Julien PUYDT
[hidden email] a écrit :
> man gnomemeeting, see -c parameter

I feel really stupid not to have thought about this obvious and much
simpler solution... (banging head on the wall while typing)

Snark on #gnomemeeting