getting ekiga to tell me when sms is received

getting ekiga to tell me when sms is received

John White
I have the sms send and receive service from diamondcard.us connected through
ekiga.

Sending sms works fine.  But, even though I have told diamondcard.us to forward
text messages to the phone number I use to send sms via ekiga, ekiga does not
let me know when I have received a text message.  I have to check my email or
go onto the diamondcard site to learn that I have received a sms message.

Any thoughts on how I can be alerted by ekiga that I have received a text
message?

Thanks

John