dialog-info

Paolo Compagnini
hi,

the homepage says "SIP dialog-info notifications: they allow displaying
notifications of incoming calls in the roster, and being informed of
incoming calls reaching your contacts (if the server supports it, e.g.
Ekiga.net, Kamailio and Asterisk do) ".

To receive notifications with dialog-info ekiga have to subscribe for
event: dialog, right ? But it's only subscribing for event: presence.
How can i get dialog-infos ?

Is ekiga capable of performing a call pickup after receiving the
dialog-info ?

thanks

Re: dialog-info

Damien Sandras
hi,

Le dimanche 31 mai 2015 à 14:58 +0200, [hidden email] a écrit :
hi,

the homepage says "SIP dialog-info notifications: they allow displaying
notifications of incoming calls in the roster, and being informed of
incoming calls reaching your contacts (if the server supports it, e.g.
Ekiga.net, Kamailio and Asterisk do) ".

To receive notifications with dialog-info ekiga have to subscribe for
event: dialog, right ? But it's only subscribing for event: presence.
How can i get dialog-infos ?

It should subscribe automatically. What release are you using?
In the upcoming 5.0, I think it has not been reimplemented.

Is ekiga capable of performing a call pickup after receiving the
dialog-info ?

Well, unfortunately not :(
You can report a bug though.
--
Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org

Re: dialog-info

Paolo Compagnini

Am 31.05.2015 um 17:14 schrieb Damien Sandras:
hi,

Le dimanche 31 mai 2015 à 14:58 +0200, [hidden email] a écrit :
hi,

the homepage says "SIP dialog-info notifications: they allow displaying
notifications of incoming calls in the roster, and being informed of
incoming calls reaching your contacts (if the server supports it, e.g.
Ekiga.net, Kamailio and Asterisk do) ".

To receive notifications with dialog-info ekiga have to subscribe for
event: dialog, right ? But it's only subscribing for event: presence.
How can i get dialog-infos ?

It should subscribe automatically. What release are you using?
In the upcoming 5.0, I think it has not been reimplemented.
I'm using 4.0.1 from ubuntu 15.04 repos

The SUBSCRIBE looks like this:

SUBSCRIBE <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="sip:101@192.168.1.50">sip:101@192.168.1.50 SIP/2.0
CSeq: 1 SUBSCRIBE
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.1.15:5060;branch=z9hG4bK1a52c3c8-1f06-e511-9ff9-6cf049012665;rport
From: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:100@192.168.1.50"><sip:100@192.168.1.50>;tag=564dc3c8-1f06-e511-9ff9-6cf049012665
Call-ID: f431c3c8-1f06-e511-9ff9-6cf049012665@homepc
Supported: eventlist
To: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:101@192.168.1.50"><sip:101@192.168.1.50>
Accept: application/pidf+xml
Accept: multipart/related
Accept: application/rlmi+xml
Contact: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:100@192.168.1.15:5060"><sip:100@192.168.1.15:5060>
Allow: INVITE,ACK,OPTIONS,BYE,CANCEL,SUBSCRIBE,NOTIFY,REFER,MESSAGE,INFO,PING,PRACK
Expires: 300
Event: presence
Max-Forwards: 70

There is no SUBSCRIBE with Event: dialog

Is ekiga capable of performing a call pickup after receiving the
dialog-info ?

Well, unfortunately not :(
You can report a bug though.
Thanks, I will create a bug report.

--
Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org

Re: dialog-info

Paolo Compagnini

SUBSCRIBE <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="sip:101@192.168.1.50">sip:101@192.168.1.50 SIP/2.0
From: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:100@192.168.1.50"><sip:100@192.168.1.50>;tag=564dc3c8-1f06-e511-9ff9-6cf049012665
To: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:101@192.168.1.50"><sip:101@192.168.1.50>
Contact: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:100@192.168.1.15:5060"><sip:100@192.168.1.15:5060>
Allow: INVITE,ACK,OPTIONS,BYE,CANCEL,SUBSCRIBE,NOTIFY,REFER,MESSAGE,INFO,PING,PRACK
Expires: 300
Event: presence
Max-Forwards: 70

There is no SUBSCRIBE with Event: dialog

Is ekiga capable of performing a call pickup after receiving the
dialog-info ?

Well, unfortunately not :(
You can report a bug though.
Thanks, I will create a bug report.

--
Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org

hmm... there is a function Opal::<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="Sip::EndPoint::OnDialogInfoReceived">Sip::EndPoint::OnDialogInfoReceived (const SIPDialogNotification & info) in sip-endpoint.cpp but i cannot find a function which does the subscribtion so that ekiga will receive dialog-info notification.
there should be a function call SIPEndPoint::Subscribe() for Dialog somewhere...

Re: dialog-info

Paolo Compagnini
AFAIK without subscribing for dialog events ekiga will never receive a dialog-info, right ? see https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4235
that would also mean the code for processing dialog-infos is pretty useless.

would be nice if someone could confirm this.

[...]

Eugen Dedu-2
Hi Schwatzi,

I put it on my TODO list, we will take care of that once we finish the
bugs we are currently working on.

Eugen