any news about windows port ?

Paul Ionescu
Hi,

Are there any news about the windows port of GM ?
I searched the list, but I only found some old threads at the beginning of
this year.

Thanks,
Paul

Re: any news about windows port ?

Kilian Krause
Hi Paul,

Am Sonntag, den 21.08.2005, 00:04 +0300 schrieb Paul Ionescu:
> Are there any news about the windows port of GM ?
> I searched the list, but I only found some old threads at the beginning of
> this year.

there's progress, but no public binaries yet as it's still unfinished.
There will sure be an update as soon as we prevail to build a working
sample. =)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian

Re: any news about windows port ?

Thomas SMETS - disposable add

Excellent !

How would it fit with VoIPBuster.com client .... ?

\T,

--- Kilian Krause <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 21.08.2005, 00:04 +0300 schrieb Paul Ionescu:
> > Are there any news about the windows port of GM ?
> > I searched the list, but I only found some old threads at the beginning of
> > this year.
>
> there's progress, but no public binaries yet as it's still unfinished.
> There will sure be an update as soon as we prevail to build a working
> sample. =)
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Kilian

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
                                                   Martin Fowler
T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12
@  : [hidden email]
Do you skype too ... ?

Re: any news about windows port ?

Damien Sandras
Le dimanche 21 août 2005 à 03:01 -0700, [hidden email] a
écrit :
> Excellent !
>
> How would it fit with VoIPBuster.com client .... ?

It would supersede it ;)

With a GnomeMeeting version on window, you would :
- have video and audio
- have open source code
- have H.323 protocol support
- have SIP protocol support

Julien is working hard on it, Julien never fails or cancels his task, so
I start having hope!

> \T,
>

> --- Kilian Krause <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Paul,
> >
> > Am Sonntag, den 21.08.2005, 00:04 +0300 schrieb Paul Ionescu:
> > > Are there any news about the windows port of GM ?
> > > I searched the list, but I only found some old threads at the beginning of
> > > this year.
> >
> > there's progress, but no public binaries yet as it's still unfinished.
> > There will sure be an update as soon as we prevail to build a working
> > sample. =)
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> >  Kilian
> >

> Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
> Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
>                                                    Martin Fowler
> T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
> M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12
> @  : [hidden email]
> Do you skype too ... ?
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
//\     FOSDEM 2005 : http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone : callto:ils.seconix.com/[hidden email]