Talking Bear

Simon Wood
Hi all,
I wonder if one of these 'talking bears' can be hacked/modified to act as PC speaker/mic - would be perfect for Gnomemeeting :-)

http://www.xscargo.com/product.php?dept=Telephones&cat=Corded&index=0&item=20563

I assume that it does someform of echo cancellation.
Simon

Re: Talking Bear

Excellent, I guess it could probably be possible ;)

Le dimanche 29 mai 2005 à 09:18 -0600, Simon Wood a écrit :

> Hi all,
> I wonder if one of these 'talking bears' can be hacked/modified to act as PC speaker/mic - would be perfect for Gnomemeeting :-)
>
> http://www.xscargo.com/product.php?dept=Telephones&cat=Corded&index=0&item=20563
>
> I assume that it does someform of echo cancellation.
> Simon
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
//\     FOSDEM 2005 : http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone : callto:ils.seconix.com/[hidden email]