Re: Suse 9.1 and GM 1.2 (Damien Sandras)

Re: Suse 9.1 and GM 1.2 (Damien Sandras)

Bernard Lambert

Hi, We do not provide packages for GM 1.2.1 for SuSE91. That explains
why they do not work. I suggest you to stay with the SuSE version or to
upgrade to a more recent distribution. Le jeudi 02 juin 2005 à 08:29
+0200, Bernard Lambert a écrit :

>> Hi,
>> I have installed new packages for GM 1.2 like in the faq
>>
>> rpm installed :
>>
>> Howl : 0.9.7-1
>> openH323 : 1.15.2-1
>> libsoup : 2.2.1-1
>> evolution-data-server : 1.0.2-1
>>
>> gnome 2.6 suplementary from suse :
>> libbonobo : 2.6.0-3
>> libbonoboui : 2.6.0-3
>> libgnome : 2.6.1-3
>> gnome-vfs2 : 2.6.1-7
>> libglade2 : 2.3.6-3
>> libgnoeui : 2.6.0-5
>> libwnck : 2.6.0.1-3
>> libgnomecanvas : 2.6.0-3
>>
>>* **gm 1.2.0-1*
>>
>> when i launch gm i got an error message :
>> /error while loading shared libraries:
>> /opt/gnome/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.so.0: undefined symbol: gdk_threads_lock
>>
>> /after that i have uninstalled packages and replace it  with cvs version
>> openH323 : 20041225
>> gnomemeeting : *20041225*
>> pwlib : 20041225
>>
>> when i installe openh323 i got an error message :
>> warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
>> warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
>> warning: user iasant does not exist - using root%)
>> warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
>> warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
>> warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
>> warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
>> warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
>>
>> with this package when i lauxh GM i still got the same error message :
>> error while loading shared libraries:
>> /opt/gnome/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.so.0: undefined symbol: gdk_threads_lock
>>
>> any idea ?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> regards

I did 'nt installed 1.21 gm but only 1.20 and cvs packages ?
regards

bga.lambert.vcf (236 bytes) Download Attachment