Re: Advertising Inquiry

Ekiga General mailing list
Hi,

I wish to advertise on ekiga.org home page footer/sidebar with a
text link. Please let me know the price(s) or who best to contact for this.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards.

--
Best Regards.

Re: Advertising Inquiry

Ekiga General mailing list
I saw an enquiry about advertising. I will uninstall the Ekiga application the second that any advertising appears in it, because advertising is a useless waste of screen real estate and system resources, and usually advertises poor-quality products in any case.

Re: Advertising Inquiry

Ekiga General mailing list
will this list close or not ?

Le dim. 16 déc. 2018 à 00:59, el_gallo_azul via ekiga-list <[hidden email]> a écrit :
I saw an enquiry about advertising. I will uninstall the Ekiga application the second that any advertising appears in it, because advertising is a useless waste of screen real estate and system resources, and usually advertises poor-quality products in any case.

Re: Advertising Inquiry

Ekiga General mailing list
As far as I know, nothing has changed other than the SIP server "ekiga.net" shutting down.

Re: Advertising Inquiry

Ekiga General mailing list
ok how can i stop receiveing email from this list?