Raspberry Pi Autostart?

Ekiga General mailing list
Hi,

I am trying to get Ekiga to autostart when my Raspberry Pi reboots.

I tried:
sudo nano /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/autostart
@/usr/bin/ekiga

It seems to start the application but in a non-configured mode.

I am hoping to use Ekiga as a Sip client in auto answer mode as a speaker for Asterisk.

Thanks for the help.
Rich