Problmes starting on linux mint 18.3

Ekiga General mailing list
Hi
I am new!!!
ekiga call out with diamondcard works fine.

I registered with ekiga net and have a sip:[hidden email]

sip:[hidden email]    does not connec it reutrns  a message at the bottom of the dial pad dialogue box - security check failed

what next?
thanks

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Re: Problmes starting on linux mint 18.3

Tony Moody
Hallo Wisdom,

Looks like the service is down at present.

Tony Moody

On 9 Dec 2017 at 10:42, Wisdomlight via ekiga-list wrote about :
Subject : [Ekiga-list] Problmes starting on l

Hi
I am new!!!
ekiga call out with diamondcard works fine.

I registered with ekiga net and have a sip: [hidden email]

sip: [hidden email] does not connec it reutrns a message at the bottom of the dial pad dialogue box - security check failed

what next?
thanks

Sent from ProtonMail , encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Re: Problmes starting on linux mint 18.3

Tony Moody
Hallo,

I am on windows XP and Ekiga.net is not working here.
Echo Test returns "remote host is offline"  ?

OK,
Tony

Subject : Re: [Ekiga-list] Problmes starting