Please unsubscribe ne

Ekiga General mailing list
Please unsubscribe me from this list, it's filling my inbox!  Many
thanks.

Re: Please unsubscribe ne

Ekiga General mailing list
ekiga is like hotel california, once you check in you can never leave. actually even if you want to leave just like their buggy bullshit software their mailing list also sucks and you cannot unsbscribe

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 2:49 AM Padi via ekiga-list <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please unsubscribe me from this list, it's filling my inbox!  Many
thanks.

Re: Please unsubscribe me

Stuart Gathman
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018, Padi via ekiga-list wrote:

> Please unsubscribe me from this list, it's filling my inbox!  Many
> thanks.
send you a confirmation link.

--
       Stuart D. Gathman <[hidden email]>

Re: Please unsubscribe ne

Adam Tauno Williams-3
On Wed, 2018-11-28 at 02:52 +0300, AlirezaTaghavi via ekiga-list wrote:
> ekiga is like hotel california, once you check in you can never
> leave. actually even if you want to leave just like their buggy
> bullshit software their mailing list also sucks and you cannot
> unsbscribe

Follow the link at the bottom of every e-mail, unsubscribe from the
same mailing list software used by all of GNOME infrastructure - it is
as simple as following the onscreen instructions.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:[hidden email]> GPG D95ED383

Re: Please unsubscribe ne

If it is filling your INBOX, there might be a problem, there is barely 1 mail per month...

Le mercredi 28 novembre 2018 à 02:52 +0300, AlirezaTaghavi via ekiga-list a écrit :
ekiga is like hotel california, once you check in you can never leave. actually even if you want to leave just like their buggy bullshit software their mailing list also sucks and you cannot unsbscribe

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 2:49 AM Padi via ekiga-list <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please unsubscribe me from this list, it's filling my inbox!  Many
thanks.
Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org

Re: Please unsubscribe ne

Richard Ayres
Not only can I not unsubscribe from your list, I keep getting unsubscribe emails from other "victims".
To add insult to injury, I cannot remove the ekiga launch icon from my toolbar. I have not found any linux softphone program that actually works but this has been the most problematic.

Re: Please unsubscribe ne

Damien Sandras
To unsubscribe, follow the link at the bottom of each email:
Then click on Unsubscribe after having provided your email.

To remove the icon, simply uninstall the software.

Regards,