Opal: H.263/H.263+ H.264

David Woodfall
Hi

I've just ./configure'd opal and I see:

 H.261  :  yes (vic)
 H.263/H.263+ :  no (ffmpeg)
 H.264  :  no

Could you let me know what I need for H.263(&p) and H.264 please?

I have ffmpeg installed but I guess it's missing something.

Thanks

Re: Opal: H.263/H.263+ H.264

David Woodfall
On (23/03/14 02:07), Dave Woodfall <[hidden email]> put forth the proposition:

>Hi
>
>I've just ./configure'd opal and I see:
>
>H.261  :  yes (vic)
>H.263/H.263+ :  no (ffmpeg)
>H.264  :  no
>
>Could you let me know what I need for H.263(&p) and H.264 please?
>
>I have ffmpeg installed but I guess it's missing something.

Well, on my local box all those are supported, so I guess the problem
I am finding is elsewhere. I will start a new thread about that.

-Dave