Now your system has forgotten my email address!!!

Now your system has forgotten my email address!!!

Ekiga General mailing list
Ekiga,

Originally your system had forgotten my password.  Now it has forgotten my email!

Home  >>  User Account  >>  Request new password   >>  Enter the following email addresses:
Attempt 01: [hidden email]
Attempt 02: [hidden email]
>>  Next it gives me the following message:

"Sorry, [hidden email] is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address."
"Sorry, [hidden email] is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address."

Which area of computer programming are you short on programmers for this to occur?

Sincerely,

Andrew Comly
908 386 95 70