No "Add" account button

Geoff Peacock
Running Pinguy Ubuntu 10.10 with Ekiga 3.2.7.  Under Edit - Accounts
there is no Add button.  I saw an earlier reference to this in the
mailing list but no resolution.

Any help appreciated.

Re: No "Add" account button

Eugen Dedu
On 31/03/11 22:26, Geoff Peacock wrote:
> Running Pinguy Ubuntu 10.10 with Ekiga 3.2.7. Under Edit - Accounts
> there is no Add button. I saw an earlier reference to this in the
> mailing list but no resolution.

There is a menu in the dialog Edit->Accounts, which allows to add an
account.  If you do not have one, send us a screenshot of your account
dialog box.

Re: No "Add" account button

Geoff Peacock
On 01/04/11 05:14, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 31/03/11 22:26, Geoff Peacock wrote:
Running Pinguy Ubuntu 10.10 with Ekiga 3.2.7. Under Edit - Accounts
there is no Add button. I saw an earlier reference to this in the
mailing list but no resolution.

There is a menu in the dialog Edit->Accounts, which allows to add an account.  If you do not have one, send us a screenshot of your account dialog box.

Edit > Account dialog box

Re: No "Add" account button

Eugen Dedu
On 01/04/11 16:58, Geoff Peacock wrote:

> On 01/04/11 05:14, Eugen Dedu wrote:
>>  On 31/03/11 22:26, Geoff Peacock wrote:
>>>  Running Pinguy Ubuntu 10.10 with Ekiga 3.2.7. Under Edit - Accounts
>>>  there is no Add button. I saw an earlier reference to this in the
>>>  mailing list but no resolution.
>>
>>  There is a menu in the dialog Edit->Accounts, which allows to add an account.
>>  If you do not have one, send us a screenshot of your account dialog box.
>>
> Edit>  Account dialog box

Your menus are put at the top of the window.  Just click on the Accounts
dialog, your menu should change and you will see an Add entry.  If you
really do not see it, then there should be an option in your desktop to
show menus from dialog boxes or something like this.