No Connection with Ekiga?

"Peter Krämer"
Hi,

I installed Ekiga (on Lubuntu 14.04LTS) and got a SIP-Adress.

After going through the menus of the Ekiga-Software I get the answert "Anmelden nicht möglich (Übertragungsfehler)".
What is going wrong?

Best regards,
Peter

Re: No Connection with Ekiga?

Eugen Dedu-2
On 19/03/16 14:53, "Peter Krämer" wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed Ekiga (on Lubuntu 14.04LTS) and got a SIP-Adress.
> After going through the menus of the Ekiga-Software I get the answert "Anmelden
> nicht möglich (Übertragungsfehler)".
> What is going wrong?

Hi Peter,

Given your message ("Log In not possible (communication error)"), it
seems that there is a network problem, such as your machine is not
connected to Internet.  This is surely not your case, but to find out
precisely the error you need to send us/me your -d 4 log, see
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output.

http://eugen.dedu.free.fr