Newbie

Vivian Valdez
Hello,

Im new and not pretty much a tech person. I wanted to know if there's a way of blocking or hiding the settings of Ekiga, so that other users don't change it.

VV

Re: Newbie

Eugen Dedu-2
On 21/03/17 18:30, Vivian Valdez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Im new and not pretty much a tech person. I wanted to know if there's a way
> of blocking or hiding the settings of Ekiga, so that other users don't
> change it.

Hi,

Someone who has access to your computer can see the settings too.

Re: Newbie

Stuart Gathman
On 03/21/2017 01:30 PM, Vivian Valdez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Im new and not pretty much a tech person. I wanted to know if there's
> a way of blocking or hiding the settings of Ekiga, so that other users
> don't change it.
That is an OS question.  But on both Linux and Windows, you should have
your own login, and other logins are not (supposed to be) able to see or
change your settings of any application - unless they are an
"administrator" (have root or sudo privilege on Linux).  The admin/root
user will of course be normally allowed to see and change your settings.