New by ekiga and having problems to get a connection

New by ekiga and having problems to get a connection

Alejandro Frasch
Hi, I have just Installed ekiga over SuSE's YAST, and I've subscribed
for a free ekiga.net account. Ekiga will process for some time and then
just stop saying server unreachable. I am hanging on a firewall/router
zxv10 from the telephone company, and otherwise I'm using SuSE 13.2 with
it's firewall unchanged...everything should be open in the router (says
the telephone company technician) and I know my SuSE firewall is open,
at least on the way out.

Where can I change what, so that ekiga will work?

Thanks in advance,
Alejandro Frasch

Re: New by ekiga and having problems to get a connection

Eugen Dedu-2
On 25/02/15 22:18, Alejandro Frasch wrote:
> Hi, I have just Installed ekiga over SuSE's YAST, and I've subscribed
> for a free ekiga.net account. Ekiga will process for some time and then
> just stop saying server unreachable. I am hanging on a firewall/router
> zxv10 from the telephone company, and otherwise I'm using SuSE 13.2 with
> it's firewall unchanged...everything should be open in the router (says
> the telephone company technician) and I know my SuSE firewall is open,
> at least on the way out.

Could you send us/me the -d 4 log, see wiki page?