Mystery

yxcv
>Due to the lack of time, and to the last outages, I have taken the
>decision to discontinue EKIGA.NET before the end of the year.

what about to get a sip address from now on
How can one use ekiga or is the project dead?
What is ekiga.org
What is ekiga.im I cannot reach.
Have I to use linphonec?
Regards

Re: Mystery

Gerhard Pircher
Am 2018-12-09 um 12:10 schrieb [hidden email]:
>> Due to the lack of time, and to the last outages, I have taken the
>> decision to discontinue EKIGA.NET before the end of the year.
>
> what about to get a sip address from now on
There are other free SIP service providers, for example linphone.org.

> How can one use ekiga or is the project dead?
The source code of ekiga is still available, but not developed
further since quite some time.

> What is ekiga.org
This is the website of the ekiga _software/project_.

> What is ekiga.im I cannot reach.
I think it was the same as ekiga.net (the website of the ekiga _SIP
service_), but don't nail me down on that. :-)

> Have I to use linphonec?Linphone (the software) is certainly an alternative for Ekiga nowadays.
Under GNOME you could also use Empathy, IIRC.

BR,
Gerhard