Mmmmmmmmmm...pumpkin pie

TN Patriot

  Just want to give a Happy Thanksgiving wish to all the Ekiga team (or at
  least to any that are American and/or in the USA, heh). They work hard at a
  demanding and oftentimes unthankful job, making a program for us that works
  well, is free and open-source.

  Y'all take care, stay warm and dry, eat more turkey and gravy and fixin's and
  pie than you should and roll on over to your most comfortable chair afterwards
  and enjoy a nap or some TV and just be happy.

--
http://www.wacobikerjustice.com/

Re: Mmmmmmmmmm...pumpkin pie

Eugen Dedu-2
On 26/11/15 14:47, TN Patriot wrote:

>    Just want to give a Happy Thanksgiving wish to all the Ekiga team (or at
>    least to any that are American and/or in the USA, heh). They work hard at a
>    demanding and oftentimes unthankful job, making a program for us that works
>    well, is free and open-source.
>
>    Y'all take care, stay warm and dry, eat more turkey and gravy and fixin's and
>    pie than you should and roll on over to your most comfortable chair afterwards
>    and enjoy a nap or some TV and just be happy.

Thank you very much!  We are happy to hack on Ekiga and glad to see that
it works great for you.  The preparation for a new release advances
slowly but surely.