Login Ekiga.net does not work anymore

linux

Hello,

i registred for a week a new Ekigaaccount. Everything works pretty good. But some days later a was no able to login with my account in Ekiga. I changed my password, but this does also not help. What can i do? What is wrong, nothing was changed. Also on my notebook in the office, the account does not work. Error Message attached.

Thanks

boospy

ekiga_fehler.png (19K) Download Attachment

Re: Login Ekiga.net does not work anymore

ael-3
On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 02:19:57AM +0200, [hidden email] wrote:

> i registred for a week a new Ekigaaccount. Everything works pretty good.
> But some days later a was no able to login with my account in Ekiga. I

I think that the ekiga server has been down for a few days now, but
checking just now, I find that I can connect again. You were probably
just unlucky to try when there was a problem.

ael