I can receive call from CUCM but I can't make calls to CUCM!!

I can receive call from CUCM but I can't make calls to CUCM!!

Beutiful_Mind
Hi all,

I have a simple problem:

I have registered my Ekiga to our CUCM v8 succesfully. Now I can receive calls on my Ekiga from a CUCM client (Cisco phone) but I can't make outgoing calls from Ekiga to a CUCM!! And when I try to make outgoing call from Ekiga the calling window pops up but no call is received by the CUCM client!!

What could be the problem?

Many thanks,
B_Mind

Re: I can receive call from CUCM but I can't make calls to CUCM!!

atlewis31
Did you find out the issue with this?  I am experiencing the same issue.  I am registered to CUCM 8.6 and can receive inbound calls, but not place outbound calls.