Gnomemeeting not working on Slackware 10.1

Gnomemeeting not working on Slackware 10.1

jca-3
   I am using Slackware 10.1, with the Gnome support provided by Gware
2.10.0. I downloaded and build the pwlib and openh323 libraries, as
specified in the Gnomemeeting FAQs. Both builds completed without
problems. I then downloaded Gnomemeeting 1.2.1 and built it, again
with any problems.

  Now, the gnomemeeting I obtain craches immediately after being
launched, when trying to run the druid. The same thing happens if I
use the Slackware 10.1 packages in the Gnomemeeting site; in this
case, I have to replace the evolution-data-server package that comes
with Gware with the right one - the Gware one is too new for those
packages.

  Can anybody suggest any possible causes? I'll provide more details,
if anybody is interested. At this point, I would like to find out if
this is something that anybody else has experienced.

Re: Gnomemeeting not working on Slackware 10.1

Damien Sandras
I think that you shoudl provide a backtrace so that we can help
determining the cause of the crash.

gdb gnomemeeting
run
when it crashes : thread apply all bt
post the result here ;)

Le jeudi 26 mai 2005 à 14:16 -0700, JCA a écrit :

>    I am using Slackware 10.1, with the Gnome support provided by Gware
> 2.10.0. I downloaded and build the pwlib and openh323 libraries, as
> specified in the Gnomemeeting FAQs. Both builds completed without
> problems. I then downloaded Gnomemeeting 1.2.1 and built it, again
> with any problems.
>
>   Now, the gnomemeeting I obtain craches immediately after being
> launched, when trying to run the druid. The same thing happens if I
> use the Slackware 10.1 packages in the Gnomemeeting site; in this
> case, I have to replace the evolution-data-server package that comes
> with Gware with the right one - the Gware one is too new for those
> packages.
>
>   Can anybody suggest any possible causes? I'll provide more details,
> if anybody is interested. At this point, I would like to find out if
> this is something that anybody else has experienced.
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
//\     FOSDEM 2005 : http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone : callto:ils.seconix.com/[hidden email]

Re: Gnomemeeting not working on Slackware 10.1

jca-3
    Find the trace file attached.

Le jeudi 26 mai 2005 à 14:49 -0700, JCA a écrit :
>     Find the trace file attached.

It crashes in the GetPersonalData function of Zeroconf. There are
missing guards in that function.

I think your GConf installation is not correct.