[GnomeMeeting-list] Away

Damien Sandras

Hello to all,

I'm getting married tomorrow, the 25th of June. After that, I will be
away for one month until the 25th of July.

I will be totally unreachable. I count on you to keep the IRC channel,
mailing list and software alive.

See you in one month!
--
Damien Sandras <[hidden email]>

Re: Away

Dennis Gilmore
Once upon a time Friday 24 June 2005 5:31 pm, Damien Sandras wrote:

> Hello to all,
>

> I'm getting married tomorrow, the 25th of June. After that, I will be
> away for one month until the 25th of July.
>
> I will be totally unreachable. I count on you to keep the IRC channel,
> mailing list and software alive.
>
> See you in one month!
Congratulations Damien,

Have a great time off
--
Dennis Gilmore  RHCE
<dennis AT ausil DOT us> http://www.ausil.us

Re: Away

Toni Moreno
Congratulations Damien!

--
Toni Moreno <[hidden email]>

Re: Away

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
El sáb, 25-06-2005 a las 00:31 +0200, Damien Sandras escribió:
> Hello to all,
>

> I'm getting married tomorrow, the 25th of June. After that, I will be
> away for one month until the 25th of July.

 Congratulations to you both, damien and jonita.

 A month of holidays! I think I need to get married too... but first I
need to meet her :-)

 See you!

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo

Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Away

Johnny Strom
Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello to all,
>

> I'm getting married tomorrow, the 25th of June. After that, I will be
> away for one month until the 25th of July.

Gratulations :)

> I will be totally unreachable. I count on you to keep the IRC channel,
> mailing list and software alive.
>
> See you in one month!

Re: Away

Julien PUYDT
Damien Sandras a écrit :
> I'm getting married tomorrow, the 25th of June.

Now it is hopefully done (and too late *g*), I can congratulate you and
Jonita.

Snark

Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Away

Thank you!

I'm reading my emails a last time before leaving tomorrow. The wedding
was yesterday, and everything went very well. We had a great time!

Thank you to all for your wishes and see you in one month!

Damien and Jonita

--
Damien Sandras <[hidden email]>