Ekiga hanging up

Mike Nagie
Hi all!

I have a local SIP provider, and it works with all the SIP applications, Ekiga works quite well too, except one thing. When I call someone, and after a few rings I would like to cancel my call, I click on the red hangup button, but on the other side the phone rings without stopping. Even if I hang up someone could receive my phonecall.
Is there any workaround? Other SIP applications don't do this, but I like Ekiga.
I use Arch based systems (just like Arch, Archbang and Manjaro) and 4.0.1, if these matter.

Thank you

Mike