Creating loggin

Robert Henry
For some reason I can't get access to the web site to create a sip
account.  The error message simply states that it is not accessable.

Re: Creating loggin

Gerhard Pircher
Am 2019-03-24 um 19:26 schrieb Robert Henry:
> For some reason I can't get access to the web site to create a sip
> account.  The error message simply states that it is not accessable.
The service has been shutdown. You can use another free SIP service
like linphone.org for example.

Gerhard

Re: Creating loggin

Stuart Gathman
On Sun, 24 Mar 2019, Gerhard Pircher wrote:

> Am 2019-03-24 um 19:26 schrieb Robert Henry:
>> For some reason I can't get access to the web site to create a sip
>> account.  The error message simply states that it is not accessable.
> The service has been shutdown. You can use another free SIP service
> like linphone.org for example.

Or peer to peer.  With Ekiga, since it doesn't support IP6, that means
a private VPN - which at least lets family and friends talk to each other.

With IP6 clients (including Linphone), you have more peer to peer
options, like global VPNs or just a static IPv6 IP.

--
       Stuart D. Gathman <[hidden email]>