Audio Feedback

David Vincent-Jones
OpenSUSE Leap 42.2 XFCE Desktop running on Lenovo W530 laptop. Audio
mixer is HDA Intel PCH (Alsa mixer).

The audio feedback is deafening using the laptop built-in speaker/mike
system despite my having the feedback box checked.

My smaller laptop (Lenovo T400) with similar mixer works very well.

Is there some further adjustment that I can make or am I forced to use
an accessory headset/mike?

Help would be appreciated.

David

Re: Audio Feedback

Eugen Dedu-2
On 27/03/17 01:28, David Vincent-Jones wrote:

> OpenSUSE Leap 42.2 XFCE Desktop running on Lenovo W530 laptop. Audio
> mixer is HDA Intel PCH (Alsa mixer).
>
> The audio feedback is deafening using the laptop built-in speaker/mike
> system despite my having the feedback box checked.
>
> My smaller laptop (Lenovo T400) with similar mixer works very well.
>
> Is there some further adjustment that I can make or am I forced to use
> an accessory headset/mike?

Sorry, you cannot do anything except using headset...