Assisted transfer

Rafael

 Hi,

I need to know how do a assisted transfer in software ekiga.

I need to talk with the people will recived the transfer before to transfer.

Thank you.

Regards,

logo_email

RAFAEL VITURINO

Dev+ Desenvolvimento de Software.

Rua Cel. Fernando Prestes, 350 - CJ 151 - Santo André - SP

' Tel. +55 11 2122-2489  Ramal 2502
* [hidden email]

ý www.devplus.com.br

Livre de vírus. www.avg.com.

Re: Assisted transfer

Damien Sandras
Hi

Unfortunately, only blind transfer has ever been implemented.